For what purposes are fundraisers not accepted by Ketto?
- To launch traditional businesses like grocery stores, dairy/poultry farms, etc.
- For entrepreneurial endeavours like launching or managing a website, app, youtube channel, product, NGO, other startups, etc.
- For debt relief, loan repayment, paying EMIs by individuals or companies
- Equity crowdfunding - Raise funds in exchange for providing shares to donors
- To manage the daily operations of a company eg. paying salaries, rent, etc.
- To pay for personal/family’s basic daily necessities and events eg. weddings
- To purchase items like a car, bike, house, laptop, mobile, etc. or for personal travel
- Fundraising to use the money for investment in real estate, stocks, etc.
- Litigation crowdfunding - Fundraising to pay for legal fees
- Crowdfunding by political parties or candidates to fight elections
- Crowdfunding to take funds into a non-Indian bank account
- Started for an NGO that hasn't been verified and onboarded on Ketto
Your fundraiser may also be not be accepted or rejected at any stage for the following reasons:
- No justification provided for the specified goal amount i.e. no details regarding how the funds will be utilised
- Duplicate fundraiser - A fundraiser mistakenly created when another by the same person and for the same purpose already has been accepted
- Consent not provided by the beneficiary i.e. raising funds in one's name without their permission
- False information provided or misrepresentation of details in the fundraiser
- Required authentication documents not provided or misrepresentation of identity by the campaigner
- Transactional fraud eg. credit card fraud
- Use of hate speech or words inciting violence
- Use of graphic, violent, disturbing images (as per Ketto's Content team's discretion)
- Use of copyrighted content without permission of the creator
- Use of forged medical or other documents
- Content copied from another fundraiser
- Fundraising for a deceased patient or one whose bills have already been paid for
- Inactive fundraiser i.e. no funds raised post 15 days of creation or no donation for 15 days from
How do I stop Ketto Advertisements & Targeting?
Advertisements are a basic need in today's’ digital world for any organization to grow its digital footprint. Ketto leverages advertisements via various mediums to fulfill the donation needs of any of its numerous crowdfunding campaigns. Why am I ...
How do I get the PAN number of Ketto?
You don't require the PAN number of Ketto during your ITR since Ketto is only the platform. The PAN of the beneficiary of the funds will be needed during your ITR. Additionally, the PAN number is only required if the beneficiary can issue tax ...
What's the benefit to create a fundraiser instead of raising money online directly?
There are many advantages to create a campaign for raising money through crowdfunding on Ketto rather than on your own website. Social Proof: Ketto is fully integrated with social media such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and LinkedIn to help you ...
What is the bank account number that shows on my fundraiser page?
The account number is a virtual UPI account created for your fundraiser through which donors can donate via NEFT mechanism it is not a bank account. It is just another method to transact--all donations via this method will show up on your donor list ...