How can I increase or decrease my monthly pledge amount?
Please follow the below steps to increase the pledge amount.
- Go to https://sip.ketto.org/mysip.
- Sign in to your Ketto account using your registered email or phone number.
- Click on ‘Pledge More’.
- Choose the amount you wish to Pledge More and Submit
Currently, the donor cannot decrease their pledge amount. The donor will have to cancel the existing subscription and start a new one with a lower pledge amount.
If I increase the pledge amount. Will the card have 2 charges (old & new) or will have new pledge charge
No, your current subscription is edited. This means the same card will be used, only the amount in the previous charge will be updated
Why are you asking me to make a monthly donation?
Donations on a monthly basis are encouraged, as this helps Ketto plan and support campaigns that require funding on an urgent basis. Donating monthly also means you commit to being a part of this noble cause.
Why was the SIP amount debited twice?
Due to any technical issues, the donor made the payment twice then the amount will be deducted twice, in this case, the donor can reach us at email@example.com or call us on 9930088522.
How do I sign up for it?
To be a part of Ketto's Monthly Giving Program, click here. Select the amount which you wish to donate on a monthly basis, fill in your personal details, choose a preferred payment mode and click on the Pledge Button. Your Social Impact Plan will get ...
How much of the monthly contribution goes directly to the patient?
95% of every customer's contribution goes toward the campaigns in need. The remaining 5% is recovered by Ketto to cover administrative expenses incurred in processing the donations, which helps Ketto to raise more funds as a result.