What documents do I need to submit to withdraw the funds I have raised?
Once your fundraiser is approved, you can submit the bank account details and photocopies of the following documents of the beneficiary:
- PAN card
- Address proof - Aadhar card (front and back) or Passport (first and last page) or Election card (front and back) or Driver's license
- Bank statement (not older than 2 months of submission date) or cancelled cheque or 1st page of passbook
- Bank name, branch name, IFSC code, account number and accountholder's name should be clearly mentioned on the bank statement or cancelled cheque
- The address proof should be valid as of the submission date and mention the address in full
- The name mentioned on all the documents should be exactly the same
- The documents should be easily readable and not blurred or cropped
Do I need to return the funds raised?
No, the funds you raise on Ketto are in the form of a donation/gift/contribution and you do not need to return the funds.
How can I upload KYC documents and Medical Documents?
To upload the KYC documents follow the below steps: Visit www.ketto.org. Sign in to your Ketto account with the registered email address or mobile number. Click on “My Fundraiser”. Click on complete your KYC and upload the front and backside of the ...
How/when can my fundraiser (non-medical) be approved? Why was it rejected
How can my fundraiser (non-medical) be approved? You need to be very clear about the objective of your fundraiser. Collect all necessary information like photographs, documents required and most importantly the detailed content of your fundraiser ...
What is Ketto "Verified" tag I see on some fundraiser's on Ketto?
The "Verified" tag states that a Ketto representative has personally met the patient at the hospital and the funds raised will be transferred to the hospital's account. Note: Ketto does not verify end utilisation of funds
How to get featured on 'Trending Now' or home page
Ketto believes in merit. Based on a complex algorithm that factors in the number of visitors, number of supporters, social media shares, funds raised & conversion rates, the successful fundraisers will appear on the 'Trending Now' page by default.